I need a good book to read! Please help!?

Ok, so I like books with romance, suspense, action, mystery, and comedy. I like a mix of of two, three of these themes or all of them. But not focused on just one genre. Anyways here are the books I've read or am currently reading: I will rate them with stars, btw. -The Hunger Games Trilogy y Suzanne... show more Ok, so I like books with romance, suspense, action, mystery, and comedy. I like a mix of of two, three of these themes or all of them. But not focused on just one genre.
Anyways here are the books I've read or am currently reading: I will rate them with stars, btw.

-The Hunger Games Trilogy y Suzanne Collins (OMG, I would love if there was something similar to this I thought it was great so far) I've only read the first book but I'm waiting for the second book "Catching Fire" which I have on hold. *****
-Dragonfly by Julia Golding ****1/2 (Awesome!)
-Twilight Series ***1/2 (Meh, it was okay. I liked it in the beginning )
-Hush, Hush ****1/2 (I haven't had time to read Crescendo)
-Shiver by Maggie Steifvater **** (I don't why but I didn't finish this one... pretty good though)
-I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan**** (Great, I read this a while ago)
-Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan ***1/2 (Good, I guess but extremely confusing)
-Stranger With My Face by Lois Duncan ***** (Totally my favorite by her)
-Otherworldies by Jennifer Anne Kogler ****1/2 (Super!)
-All-American Girl by Meg Cabot **** (Good romance read for me)
-Avalon High by Meg Cabot **** (Very unique, includes another time period)
-The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks ***** (Extremely sad D: but awesome)
-The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks ***** (Loved it!)
-The Oracle of Dating by Allison Van Diepen ****1/2 (Great!)
-Pretty Little Liars by Sara Sheperd ****1/2 (Spectacular)
-L.A. Candy Series by Lauren Conrad ***** (Includes Sweet Little Lies and Sugar and Spice!)
-Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan **** (Creepy but good)
-Deadly Little Secret by Lauren Stolarz ****1/2 (Nice, suspenseful)
-Deception (First book in Haunting Emma Series) by Lee Nichols **** (Good but I didn't read th rest of the series)
-Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik ***1/2 (Umm, good but had several... sexual scenes)
-Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow **** (Nice.)
-Cell by Stephen King ***1/2 (Intense and creepy, low rated b/c I didn't finish it)
-The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks **** (Good, liked it!)
-Wait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn **** (Nice suspense)
-Closed for the Season by Mary Downing Hahn **** (Good)
-Ruined by Paula Morris ****1/2 (Liked it, ghostly)
-The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn *** (Meh, OK)

Uhh, ok so I think that's it. Please recommend me a book that I can't put down and will hook me in from the start because I don't like books that are boring and slow in the beginning! Thanks ;)
Update: @Small But Mighty Thanks for the suggestion but the thing is I have horrible memory and I've read the Percy Jackson Series. They were great though! @Genora100 Thanks for the book, I've looked at the summary and it seems very interesting. I've already placed a hold on it at my library! ;) I can't wait for Catching... show more @Small But Mighty Thanks for the suggestion but the thing is I have horrible memory and I've read the Percy Jackson Series. They were great though!
@Genora100 Thanks for the book, I've looked at the summary and it seems very interesting. I've already placed a hold on it at my library! ;) I can't wait for Catching Fire! There's still 92 people ahead of me on my hold for it! It seems like forever O.o
@Tara Dunn Kite Runner looks pretty good but it seems quite historical. It's something new that I haven't tried yet, though thanks anyway. :)
@*Rachel* I've seen Deep, Dark, and Dangerous before but haven't yet gotten to reading it. Hmm, I've never heard of Battle Royal. I searched it up but couldn't find an author to it. There was a book called "Battle Royal" by Ralph Ellison but the summary didn't look right... Thanks for your help!
@Nat Williams I've seen the movie for A Series of Unfortunate Events and I'm considering to read the book. The Time Waster Letters, I haven't seen it yet bu