Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 10 years ago

Why do the worst countries have the most amount of corruption?

I see people always equating a libertarian society with Somalia or some rag tag country, well here's your evidence that it is the complete opposite in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_Map_Index_...

Mya-but I thought the government was supposed to maintain order? quite the paradox isn't it.

Favorite Answer

How do you think they became the worst countries?

In any complex system here is always more than one reason that something is not the way something else is.

Like the reason you aren't an NFL athlete is more than just the fact that you aren't big enough. It is that you aren't fast enough, aren't quick enough and probably not talented enough in basic skills of the game.

Also, see how categorizing people, even people you don't know, with dis-contempt for situations out their control comes off as being a huge narcissistic asshole?

I get the point you are trying to make. But for some reason the way you posed this question makes me not like you.

people often equate us libertarians with a anarchy type of society. even though were more republic then a actual anarchy.

Because there is no order.