Will my license get suspended for this?

I am 17 and I live in Ohio. I got into a minor accident, which involved me hitting the car in front of me. The police came and I was labeled at-fault. I got a citation for ACDA (Assured Clear Distance Ahead). It was an accident obviously, it was heavy traffic (it has that checked on the ticket as well) I looked at... show more I am 17 and I live in Ohio. I got into a minor accident, which involved me hitting the car in front of me. The police came and I was labeled at-fault. I got a citation for ACDA (Assured Clear Distance Ahead). It was an accident obviously, it was heavy traffic (it has that checked on the ticket as well) I looked at my GPS, looked back up and saw that the car in front of me stopped. I slammed on the brakes but I still hit her car. Her car is fine, just some scratches. My car however is kind of messed up in the front. Anyway this is my first offense, and I have a court date soon. Will my license get suspended?
Update: Also I have a job, and I need my car to get there and back...