Trev asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

how can i become rich? what drives rich people?

Best Answer

Hi Tony - seems to me a few things.

One must have an open mind, common sense, honesty, imagination, the ability to use the experiences they have learned for good, surround themselves with good people - leaders not laggards, early to rise, plenty of exercise and good eating; willingness to lend a helping hand to others always, patience, risk, and strong views, to name but a few.

"Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever." - Psalm 112:3.

Define "rich." It seems rather obvious to you, I'll bet, but that is precisely the difficulty I am pointing toward. I'll bet you a nickel you think I am rich and I'll bet you a dime that I could find at least a million people around the world who think you are rich. "Rich" is relative: in most cases it means something like "someone who has a lot more money that I have." Notice that "a lot" can be hundreds of dollars as well as millions of dollars.

In my way of thinking there are three kinds of rich:

(a) Affluent = more than enough to live on but not enough to stop working.

(b) Rich = more than enough to live on and quit working for the rest of your life.

(c) Super Rich = enough money to do what ever you want.

The $$$ value of (a) and (b) are relative -- each person would have a different amount in mind -- but the minimum for (c) is widely recognized by wealth managers: $25 million or more (USD).

Getting to (b) isn't complicated, but it isn't easy. You must save a lot more of your income than the average person and invest in your core strengths over and over again throughout your life. You will have to take risks and learn from your mistakes so you do not repeat them. If you are not particularly talented or smart, you will have to work very hard building profitable companies that do things other people really don't want to do.

Getting to (c) is tough...extremely hard to predict or make happen by design. If you don't inherit great wealth, you more-or-less have to work toward (b)-kind of rich and leverage the heck out of good luck when it comes along.

• Ano

1) Money. Money makes you rich.

2) Cars. Cars drive rich people.

Win the lottery ,

Have rich parents

Have rich girlfriend

Have a great idea to make money

Setting out detailed long term goals and objectives IN WRITING, and following through with the steps you have identified to achieve those goals is a good way to improve your prospects. The company that sells the Franklin Day Planner did a study of incoming freshmen students at Yale University and followed up 25 years later on their findings. Three percent of the incoming freshmen students entering Yale that year had the practice already in place of writing down their goals and objectives, breaking down the steps necessary to achieve those goals, and tracking their efforts to accomplish each step. 25 years later, those students represented 97% of the total net worth of the entire Yale freshman class that had enrolled that year 25 years earlier. I am sure that those students were also much more successful in other measures of success beyond net worth, as well.

Money drives rich people.

The Law of Attraction really works and i think that everyone in the world should have the possibility to learn what i have learned, and to start a new, better life. You can learn more about it here www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=537

brains and an attitude to succeed ..