Maxx asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

Will roddick ever win another Grand Slam?

He's my fav

Best Answer

I highly doubt he will.

That's like asking will Lleyton Hewitt ever win another slam.

In my opinion, no. Roddick can still cause some damage in the draw, but his chances of winning one now are slim. Firstly because of his body aging and secondly there are just way too many good players now.

Nope. Roddick's time has passed. He's one of those tennis players who deserved to win a Grand Slam.

Source(s): Alpedia
  • Bobby

I have to say no. There are just too many others out there with equal ability, and lately Andy has been losing his cool on the courts. That doesn't help any. He should keep trying, though, I think, and who knows? Maybe it will all come together some time.

• Sorry but no. After his poor performances at tournaments and his recent drop out of the top ten, a miracle would be needed for him to win one

i dont think so. its just unlucky for him to have federer and rafa in his era. and now that hes getting older, it will be harder for him to compete against younger tennis players.

sorry but no, he really has no chance at all of ever winning another major.

:):):)

• Albert

That's funny - do you write jokes for jay leno as well???

• john

no