are they ever going to make Stephen Kings the dark tower into an epic movie?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They went through a few directors I think, either they decided to do it than backed out or asked to do it but weren't wanted. Ron Howard signed on officially and the script is in development.

What I heard was that they're doing a movie and then a season of a TV series, than another movie, then another series, because of this they're planning to cast unknown actors who will sign on to do it all.

Of course, all of this could be here-say BS, they only thing I heard for sure about Ron Howard, oh... and this is the best part, that I refuse to believe in case it's wrong, but Stephan King is supposedly working on another book to make the TV series' meatier. I sort of out take in between books 2 and 3 I think.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Clint Eastwood is the perfect actor conceivable to play Roland (Stephen King frequently has him interior the books), in spite of the incontrovertible fact that he's purely too previous. Susannah must be Halle Berrie yet she does not look stressful sufficient for the region.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They are planning on making the series into a movie/TV show. They would make I believe 3 of the books into movies, and then the rest would be made into a TV series in between those movies.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

They will never be able to capture the magic of the books in any kind of film.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I hope so cause if they don't, I'll MURDER THEM.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.