Wasn't it a sad day for interracial relationships when?

We found out that

-Garcelle Beauvais's husband had been cheating on her for 5 years of their marriage

-Stacy Dash admitting to be beaten up by her white husband in their marriage

-Kevin Federline left his black gf for britney spears

and now Paula Patton and Robin thicke may break up : (

Doesn't this just put a dampen on interracial relationships between black women and white men.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, you are cute...

I guess it does, so much for the White Knight...

Black women need to realize that many white men who date black women just want to prove something, trust me they do not want to spend their lives with you which is why so many black women who date white dudes are insecure and worried about if the relationship is going to work. Lets be real. Another one is black women who date non black latin men, usually just end up having a baby then he ditches her. This dating interracial trend is ridiculous. Anything you can find in any of these people you can find in people of African Descent. I could careless though. Do you

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I swear, you'd think the 5 century long era of socially acceptable anti-black persecution ending only 35 years ago and involving white males lynching black women all over the place, raping them for some quick sex, stoning and abusing them in all sorts of ways, and denying them of all of their rights would be a little red flag to them but a few of them still get involved with white males (albeit it is rare, even a few is shocking). And I'm all for dating out but if you date out black women, at least date a mestizo or Asian man or something. I mean, damn! Not a pink man. That's asking to be put in a bad spot and you all know it. I understand they make up most of the population but yea, it's part of the many black disadvantages/white privileges. Suck it up! All of us in the black community are dealing with that.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I know many white men who would be proud and honored to be with a black women because they are so much different and imo better looking then white women...

Source(s): Master Of Knowledge
  • 10 years ago

wow, celebrity marriages great gage for a healthy relationship, how about personal experience my friend Cassandra Nigerian/Malaysian mother British father married 25+ years, Gemma white mom afro-Caribbean dad parents married for 20+, Ayah Sudanese mom and Italian dad married for 20+ years...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

white men and black women shouldnt even be allowed to date in the first place, there should be a law against it

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why're you idolizing celebrity marriages? They're always lousy with no values. I've dated plenty of black women who would not put up with that and stand their ground.

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

They are just celebrities, and a handful of them too, so ....I dont get how this truly relates to interracial dating.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nope, I'm happy with my black gf.

• 10 years ago

Its a sad day when people think meaningless celebrities are important.

• 10 years ago

you don't have to be mixed marriage for this to happen.

why do you think that is the cause?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.