How is the stereotype of people from Latvia?

doesn't have to be right, it's just a stereotype. also include stereotypical physical appearance if exist. -Factual information is easy to get, but cultural info e.g. stereotypes are hard to analyze. Cultural stereotype gives insight not only about the stereotyped society, but also the society who... show more doesn't have to be right, it's just a stereotype. also include stereotypical physical appearance if exist.

-Factual information is easy to get, but cultural info e.g. stereotypes are hard to analyze. Cultural stereotype gives insight not only about the stereotyped society, but also the society who stereotypes.-

and remember, it's just a stereotype, doesn't have to be right, and please don't get emotional over stereotype
Update: I heard one stereotype, they become slow during winter. This one makes me laugh.