jelqing does it work?

Okay so I jelqed for like a month or 2 a year ago and I my penis got bigger thicker stronger erections I could see that it was thicker when erect and I could feel that it was bigger when i masturbated i could feel how it was bigger under the head on the back side of the penis which i believe is the copora whatever they call it.But then i got lazy and stoped .But i started again now and wanna make sure this will be good in the long term like if i do it for the next few years has anyone done jelqing for years and had good results.I know I had great results in the short time I used it with my erections I even took pictures of my penis with my camera phone and i was never able to make my penis look as big as it did in them pictures when i was jelqing.meaning the camera phone makes your penis look way bigger when you take it at certain angles but after i stoped jelqing and took pictures I couldnt make it look as big as it did in them pictures

I am looking for a response from someone who has done jelqing for at least a year does it work in the long term???I know i seen good results in the short time i did it but idont know if My penis actually got bigger or if it was just getting huge stronger erections from the exercises has anyone done jelqing for a year or 2 or more and seen actual erect gain did it really get bigger i only want answers from experienced jelqers dont say it dont work if you never tried it

I jelq 4 month from year ago and seem my dingdong stay same size. I stop jelq for a year after that and start again for 2 month from now. It seem my penis look way way bigger on flaccid state and 100% full erection does increase like 0.25 inches in length and 0.125 in girth. By the way, I m Asian 25 year old. I m also took BOOSTULTIMATE, so I still not sure jelq work or not. I usually measure my penis between 5.7 - 6.2 inches. I can feel my penis longer, bigger and thicker so I going to keep going. My erection even stronger than before. Nothing to lose because I dont get erectile dysfunction because I do it safe. My routine:

- 10 minutes warm up with hot sock, if sock got cold, re-heat.

- 6 minutes stretch, left right down up side. 30 second pull, 20 second rest, REPEAT.

- 15 minutes slow jelq. 5-6 second each jelq until time-up.

- AGAIN, 5 minutes warm down

- wash my dingdong and done!

Yes it does work. I'm into muscle building so I thought I'd try to grow "that" as well when I came across this article about jelqing.

I did it for 3 months and had a great sprint routine twice a week for better results. I also took this HGH supplement on top of that. I did everything to the T and never missed a session. I was very dedicated.

Long story short, I gained a little over an inch in length and the erections were SO much thicker. You will notice girth before length.

Jelqing Does Work!

Source(s): Best Technique - http://erection.im/jelqing

I started probably 2 years ago on and off , now I ve been weight training and finish up with 20 min jelq. Size 7" after sessions I m psyched! My goal is 8" or more!

I watched my brother jelq for 3 years. His penis is the same size as when he started, but it is 8.5" long to start and his girlfriend is my friend too and she says he hits bottom at 3-4" and the rest really hurts. The thickness of his penis grew from 1.75" to 2.25" when erect and she says THAT is what feels good. My BF is 5.5" and 1.5" thick and he fits just fine. His problem is the amount of semen when he cums, it is like a river and overflows me a lot. He can fill a shot glass twice or three times.

I do some light stretching on and off but my main focus is jelqing. I use an ... What I have learned is split or on and off days routines work best.

Jelqing only effects the erection aspect nothing else...

Jsiisiss

Haha

Pito