New to EV training NEED HELP!?

Need help with EV spreads for my pokemon. I'm kinda new to this EV thing and want to make sure I'm starting correctly. If someone could tell me how the EV's should be spread for each pokemon that would be great!

Kingdra

Mild Nature

Swift Swim

-Rain dance

-Waterfall

-Hydro Pump

-Draco Meteor

Scizor

Brave

Technician

-swords dance

-Bullet Punch

-Brick break

-Bug bite

Conkeldurr

Brave

Guts

-Mach Punch

-Drain Punch

-Bulk Up

-Stone Edge

Bronzong

Sassy

Levitate

-Hypnosis

-Stealth Rock

-Trick room

-Gyro Ball

Thundurus

Modest

Prankster

-Taunt

-Thunderbolt

-Thunder wave

-Grass knot

Togekiss

Timid

Serene Grace

-Air Slash

-Flamethrower

-Wish

-Protect

This would help me a lot thanks!

Also, If you could explain how I would know when I have maxed out a certain stat? Like, how would I know when to stop EV training one stat, and then move on to the next?

Thanks so much!!

Favorite Answer

For Kingdra: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

For Scizor: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

For Conkeldurr: 252 HP / 184 Sp. Def / 72 Def

For Bronzong: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Sp. Def

For Thundurus: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

For Togekiss: 252 Sp. Atk / 208 Spe / 48 HP

The max EV's that can be allocated to a single stat is 252. So once you have reached 252 EVs in a stat, it is wise that you stop EVing that stat, otherwise, you would be wasting EVs in a stat that can go no higher. Some of your natures also might hurt your Pokemon a bit, like Brave Scizor.

For any more EV questions, PM me or message me via my profile. I can help you in EVing your team and can answer your questions about EVs. ;) I can also tell you EV Training hotspots where you can quickly EV Train Pokemon.

Source(s): My personal knowledge of EV's, being an EV Trainer since Gen III.

It all depends on what game you're playing. But if you want fast ev training, go to the Elite 4. However this can be expensive, and not recommended for beginners.

Go to Victory Road in any game.

If you have the item Exp. Share, give it to the pokemon you're trying to strengthen. Then fight random wild pokemon. Remember! The higher the pokemon level you're versing, the higher amount of experience points you'll receive.

If you want a better answer, email me at jockman88@live.com with the name of the game you're using and I can give better support.

you can ev any amount of stats u want, but u wont be able to max out the stats. yes u can only feed 10 of each vitamins, es ev training does matter when u r wifi battling even lvl 100 battles