Can I drive to the DPS(Department of public safety) with my License?

I'm 19 years old. I have a car that's insured and titled under my name, but I don't have any one to take me to the dps to get my license. I live in texas, and I really need to get my license soon.
Update: I could drive pretty good and been driving on the road for 7 months because I have to get to work. Drove around cops plenty of times but I'm just tired of not having it for one its illegal and I'm always worried of getting pulled over. I have still have my 6 hour driving course certificate that's required to have... show more I could drive pretty good and been driving on the road for 7 months because I have to get to work. Drove around cops plenty of times but I'm just tired of not having it for one its illegal and I'm always worried of getting pulled over. I have still have my 6 hour driving course certificate that's required to have for the ages 18-24. I just haven't had the time and anyone to take me there.
Update 2: Thank you dude. I just went this morning they didn't ask any question about who drove me there, all I needed was three forms of Identification. I used my S.S card, birth Certificate, and state ID. I didn't have to take the written exam because it was in my 6 hr course I took online that was required by the state of... show more Thank you dude. I just went this morning they didn't ask any question about who drove me there, all I needed was three forms of Identification. I used my S.S card, birth Certificate, and state ID. I didn't have to take the written exam because it was in my 6 hr course I took online that was required by the state of TX if you are between the ages of 18-24. I took the eye exam, they took a pic of me(for the license), and I paid the fees(for the test and the card). Then I was out of there!
1 answer 1