Verizon Wireless Early Termination fee? iPhone 4!!!!! :(?

I got a new contract last year of June 2010 with a brand new BlackBerry Bold 9650. But now I really want the iPhone 4 but can't get it because I'm not eligible for an upgrade until February 2012! Is it possible to cancel my current plan and start a new contract and then get the iPhone 4? I just wanna know... show more I got a new contract last year of June 2010 with a brand new BlackBerry Bold 9650. But now I really want the iPhone 4 but can't get it because I'm not eligible for an upgrade until February 2012! Is it possible to cancel my current plan and start a new contract and then get the iPhone 4? I just wanna know how much would an early activation fee be for my BlackBerry Bold 9650 if I got it last June (mid June) 2010?

If not what are other options to get me an iPhone 4 without having to pay too much? HELP :(