For girls: what do you have to do to get a hot girl these days?

ok in a way im really confused, what is it do you have to do to get a girl these days? im a 22 yr old male, im italian, and i play alot of aussie rules football.. so all in all i am about 6'1 tall, and about 80 kgs in weight.. i am muscularly built and i consider myself to be good looking (kind of the bad boy... show more ok in a way im really confused, what is it do you have to do to get a girl these days? im a 22 yr old male, im italian, and i play alot of aussie rules football.. so all in all i am about 6'1 tall, and about 80 kgs in weight.. i am muscularly built and i consider myself to be good looking (kind of the bad boy type)..

i kind of like this girl for a start, and been chasing her for almost a month now.. but today i found out that she is going out with this ugly asian guy.. i mean this guy isn't richer than i am, i work in a mercedes benz dealer in melbourne, and i earn 80k a year, i dont think this guy earns more than me, i am a lot more attractive than him (i mean come on, wtf man? i am italian, he is a chinese f*ck (you know what they say how their dongs are small) and i am much more built than he is.. like wtf man?? can a girl explain to me how such an ugly guy get a girl like her?? coz something is wrong with the world these days :S..

if you're a girl an trying to solve my dilemma, like what is it possibly that she sees in him and how in the hell he got a chance with her??

here's a photo of them in reference (hell i dont care if i posted this pics anymore, im pissed off at her and the ******)

http://i56.tinypic.com/wcizv5.jpg

ok if ur all gonna say that im shallow.. think again come on guys, have you all even look at this guy in the pic? i swear he looks like a smashed pumpkin.. i mean how the hell can a girl seriously wake up to that face in the morning?

as for personality, come on, you all said girls are attractive to a bad boy, my personality are all about being a bad boy and confident? i mean look at this guy?? he isnt a bad boy at all? and im more of a bad boy than him, hell he probably never been in a fight ever.. i know this guy, my best friend is this girl's friend.. and apparently this bloke shouted her some fancy dinner and spent $500 bux on a restaurant just with her.. that sounds like a pussy whip to me.. come on.. girls, show some support here!!

seriously? what personality?? the guy is freakin asian? his dong probably coulnt satisfy her? what the hell can she or any girl see in him??? its ******!