My new HD camcorder video files are in avi format and wont play on my computer you can hear sound but no video?

I have recently bought a traveler DV-550 HD Digital camcorder with 5.0 mega pixel when I upload my videos to the computer it uploads them in an Avi file format I use my videos in windows movie maker and sony vegas movie studios 10 but It just plays the audio? Ive tried using a video convertor still the same! It... show more I have recently bought a traveler DV-550 HD Digital camcorder with 5.0 mega pixel

when I upload my videos to the computer it uploads them in an Avi file format I use my videos in windows movie maker and sony vegas movie studios 10 but It just plays the audio? Ive tried using a video convertor still the same! It plays back fine on my camcorder and the software disc is installed in the computer so i need help! Its really getting me down :(
1 answer 1