Gerard Butler poster?

I'm looking for a nice big Gerard Butler poster. But I'm very fussy. Personally, I think he's at his hottest in the film 'P.S I Love You' don't ask why, I just think he's seriously hot in that film. He's thin and wears jewellery (I've got a thing for man jewellery). So, I'm... show more I'm looking for a nice big Gerard Butler poster. But I'm very fussy. Personally, I think he's at his hottest in the film 'P.S I Love You' don't ask why, I just think he's seriously hot in that film. He's thin and wears jewellery (I've got a thing for man jewellery).
So, I'm looking for a poster of when he was in P.S I Love You. And I don't want Hilary what's her face in my poster. I don't mind if it's got 'P.S I Love You' written on it or anything like that, I'd just like a poster of him of when he was in 'P.S I Love You'. I have looked at Amazon and couldn't find anything, so thought I'd ask for some help! Thank you!
1 answer 1