promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I would really like to buy an Ipad?

with my income tax but i can't afford one, because i have a lot of other things to do with my money. is there another, less expensive, tablet computer that anyone could recommend to me?

Update:

i have a laptop and i love it, but i wanted somethign different and cool...

Update 2:

so are you guys saying, that even though i have a laptop, and am looking for the "tablet" experience, that it's really a fad and i am better to just save my money? maybe i should just buy a kindle! LOL

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Check here. this is a great website that sells good stuff for cheap. Also a plus there is no tax and free shipping (basically whatever it says the price is, is what you pay). I use the site all the time and it is very safe. it runs its checkout through PayPal.

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/android+tablet

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, use a laptop. Do NOT by any means buy an iPad. Most of Apple's products are overpriced by hundreds of dollars that actually costs severely less to make. (For example, Mac Pro Desktop. 5,000 dollars. costs aproximately 1,200 to make.) Get either a netbook or just use a desktop. If you insist on a tablet, get the Motorola Xoom. (Though I don't know how much less that costs).

• 9 years ago

I agree with Thankie.

Or, just buy an iPhone, PSP, or Computer.

If you want to take it with you when you go out, I suggest an iPhone or Laptop. ^^

- ¤The Puppet Master¤

Source(s): None
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A laptop. Much more useful tool and WAY more storage capability.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GaryM
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.