I would really like to buy an Ipad?

with my income tax but i can't afford one, because i have a lot of other things to do with my money. is there another, less expensive, tablet computer that anyone could recommend to me?

i have a laptop and i love it, but i wanted somethign different and cool...

so are you guys saying, that even though i have a laptop, and am looking for the "tablet" experience, that it's really a fad and i am better to just save my money? maybe i should just buy a kindle! LOL

Favorite Answer

Check here. this is a great website that sells good stuff for cheap. Also a plus there is no tax and free shipping (basically whatever it says the price is, is what you pay). I use the site all the time and it is very safe. it runs its checkout through PayPal.

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/android+tablet

Yes, use a laptop. Do NOT by any means buy an iPad. Most of Apple's products are overpriced by hundreds of dollars that actually costs severely less to make. (For example, Mac Pro Desktop. 5,000 dollars. costs aproximately 1,200 to make.) Get either a netbook or just use a desktop. If you insist on a tablet, get the Motorola Xoom. (Though I don't know how much less that costs).

I agree with Thankie.

Or, just buy an iPhone, PSP, or Computer.

If you want to take it with you when you go out, I suggest an iPhone or Laptop. ^^

- ¤The Puppet Master¤

Source(s): None

A laptop. Much more useful tool and WAY more storage capability.

• GaryM