Can I charge a Low CCA car battery or just replace it?

We have a 4 year old van with original battery and Jiffy Lube & Sam's Club confirmed that it produces 410-420 CCA instead of the rated 580 CCA and that it needs a replacement. The voltage is 12.7, I think. So will my car charger help to "rejuvenate" it or should I just replace it to prevent starter or... show more We have a 4 year old van with original battery and Jiffy Lube & Sam's Club confirmed that it produces 410-420 CCA instead of the rated 580 CCA and that it needs a replacement. The voltage is 12.7, I think. So will my car charger help to "rejuvenate" it or should I just replace it to prevent starter or alternator problems?
The van still starts without any problem or hesitation. Thanks.
Update: Thank you folks for all the replies. I am looking for batteries right now and am leaning towards the Die Hard Gold with a 3 year replacement warranty/100 months prorated for $110+tax.