Waht is your favorite (most craved for ) food?

mine is pizza i want some pepperoni right now

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Pasta Molina's from Domenico's in NYC!!! It is pretty freking delicious. Or ceme brulee or the Felt Menyong from the Canadian Stake house at Epcot in Disney world, or this chicken casadia rice beans and tamales from this authentic mexican restaurant in my home town, or my dads wisconsin cheese soup, or his muster glazed ribs, or my moms cheese cake, or the Barbecue flavored Snow Crab legs from Joe's Crab Shack, or my dads charetzo, or any thing my grandma makes, or no bake oatmeal chocolate cookies, or cheese on a stick from Hot dog on a Stick, or any thing from this restraint called the Melting Pot (a fondue place) in Salt Lake City Utah, or ham/chicken fried rice, or baklava my cousin makes, or the garlic mashed potatoes from Wingers, or biscuits and gravy and hash browns, or the food (any of it) from the restaurant at the Tower of the Americas in Texas or a cheese burger from Che Burger Che Burger (the one if Florida tho because the one in Denver isn't as good) oh and lets not forget Wendie's chicken nuggets w/ bbq sauce. I put them all at a 100000000000000000 on a scale of 1-10. BTW I'm not fat I'm like 100 lbs. I cant pick between them so I listed them all for you! :o)

Source(s): My Tummy
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chocolate

• 9 years ago

Tacos

• 9 years ago

I was really craving pizza tonight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Fried chicken wings.

• -S-
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Steak with lobster and mushroom topping.

Outback Steakhouse :]

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

pizza but with mushrooms..

• 9 years ago

coco puffs

• 9 years ago

not sure

i like ice-cream

• 9 years ago

sushi

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.