one paragraph autobiography?

i have to write a 1-2 page short autobiography. would it really be that bad if i made it one big paragraph?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A paragraph should not be that long. Written work is meant to be broken up into meaningful units to make it easier for the reader. You might consider one separate paragraph for each part of your life:

1. family

2. friends

3. hometown

4. education

5. future plans

Another plan would be to choose several of your most memorable events and write a separate paragraph for each.

Finally you could choose to organize your autobiography by chronological order. You might include a paragraph to summarize each phase in your life:

1. birth and preschool years

2. kindergarten and elementary school

3. middle school or junior high years

4. high school or teen years

5. college years? (I'm guessing you are not that old yet with this type of assignment.)

• Login to reply the answers
  • zufelt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Autobiography Paragraph

• 9 years ago

You can do whatever you want. Many writers like Hemingway, Twain etc wrote in very long sentences and unusual structures.

When writing an autobiography also consider what would your obituary say.

• artega
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Make your introductory paragraph a precis of your the place you're on the instant, possibly a fact of what you suspect in. Then, end the paragraph with a sentence that shall we the reader understand you're going returned to describe your tale from the beginning up. case in point, "yet, that's no longer the way it began." That way, your 2nd paragraph can initiate with, "i became born on such and this form of date, on a chilly/moist/warm day interior the city/city of such and such. "mom pronounced ..." Get the photograph? besides, sturdy success. That appears like a hateful, hateful task.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.