Do you know anything about the dance program at this college?

The college is Roger Williams university in rhode island. I dance at a recreational recital/comp studio. I dance about ten hours a week. I'm not fantastic, but I'm not a bad dancer. I want to keep dancing and I was thinkin maybe I want to be a dance teacher, but I also want to major in elementary education.... show more The college is Roger Williams university in rhode island. I dance at a recreational recital/comp studio. I dance about ten hours a week. I'm not fantastic, but I'm not a bad dancer. I want to keep dancing and I was thinkin maybe I want to be a dance teacher, but I also want to major in elementary education. I like the dance education programs at Keene state college and unc at Charlotte. Roger Williams university requires an audition though and I'm concerned I don't have the level of technique required, do you know if the university is expectin a very high level of technique to begin with or how selective the audition would be? I know they don't have a dance program specific to pedagogy, but I'm looking into the college for other reasons to. So, any advice/opinions?