Good idea for a short story?
it doesnt have to be long only 3 pages double spaced. it needs to include a dynamic character that changes throughout the story. please help the rough draft is due tomorrow and please dont tell me i should think of my own ideas
i like the idea of the warrior but how could he be a dynamic character
- Ari♥Lv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
Character Name Ideas:
• Daydream. It’s as simple as that. Let your mind wander and you may find yourself ending up with some great new story ideas!
• Use the 'what if?' system. What if _____? What if ______ happened to _____? What would happen if ________?
• Read quotes or song lyrics, maybe you can find some inspiration!
• You can even think of random words and they may inspire you... How about 'survive'? 'Love'? 'Betrayal'? 'Harsh'? ‘Cruel’? ‘Kind’?
• Create a character. This will get your creative juices flowing and a plot will come easily.
An easy way to create new novel characters- just fill in this bio.:
Date of Birth:
• Go outside and observe people walking on the street or wherever you are. What do they look like? Who are they with? Try to imagine their back story or where they are going and you may just have a new character and plot.
• Write about an important event in your life- your parents divorcing, moving to a new country, etc. Whatever that has happened to you that’s worth reading.
*This one was by Beautiful Nightmare. I just thought it’d be good to add to my grand list here. The rest are from me, but all credit for “Option G” goes to her.
• Write about an important event in your life, but twist it around. What if you did something differently? Write about what could have happened.
Do some writing exercises or character interviews- they may inspire you.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Two people trapped in an elevator, two people that maybe wouldn't have gotten along normally but are now forced to be spending time together. Describe how each character's view on the world is somehow changed by the event, due to them listening to someone's different viewpoint. The interaction between the two characters could make for an interesting story merely on human emotion :)
- 9 years ago
Try listening to a emotional song. Look at the lyrics closely. Look at what you think they mean and what the artist went through in that song and write about it.
The dynamic character can change his view on life because of what he/she has be through.
:) Best of luck.
- Anonymous9 years ago
a warrior called Sasuntsi Davit defends his lands with 40 brave horsemen in guerrilla style cunning warfare based during the medieval times.. in the Armenian Highland