Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it a sin to live in Sin City (Las Vegas)?

Favorite Answer

If you can sin by living in a certain place, you should realize that your religion needs some questioning. If you want to know if you should move there, all i can tell you is; I think it is awesome!

Dear Friend,

First of all, why...would a Christian want to live in Satan's playground? Too much demonic activity for one thing. Not to mention, I would not want to live so close to one of Satan's campgrounds. It may not be a sin to live in Sin City...but it wasn't exactly named that ...by chance. If Christian's are to be "set apart" from the ways of this world, then that's enough said. However, if the Lord Jesus really spoke and said, "I am sending you into enemy territory for My honor and glory," that would be something else altogether. But I personally would not 'on my own' walk into (or live in) a hungry lion's den. Not to mention, the 'temptation'...just might not be something you can handle.

Blessings,

Its more of a sin to visit it.

I have to go every year for business (convention) and 98% of the city is just as nice as a suburban city as you will ever see.

• wexler

some time past whilst Las Vegas replaced into getting her casinos, the casinos have been funded via the Mob and it replaced into the only criminal place to gamble so i assume it particularly is the reason it replaced into called Sin city.

Oh every things a sin these days apparently. Nope, its more of a dream.

Only if you deliberately get involved in the sin, just like in any other place on earth. :)

No, but it's not in my top 10.

No. But we have a saying: if you don't like nightmares, don't sleep in the cemetery.

Only if you accept the lord as your bookie!

• cosmo

It wasn't for Lot and his daughters.