Mortal Kombat 9, Portal 2 or Crysis 2?

Crysis 2 already came out and looks like a really interesting game, heard it's better than most shooters. Mortal Kombat 9 is still to be released and I love fighting games, but Portal 2 looks really fun and challenging. I need opinions.

Favorite Answer

Portal 2.

I have Crysis 2 and it's a pretty fun game but honestly I would have to go with P2, Crysis just screwed up with the matchmaking which equals lag and frustration.

I remember back in the day when I played Mortal Kombat at my friends house on his original Xbox and those were the days. But if I had to compare MK to Portal I would say Portal 2 wins. This game looks awesome and the online and/or Co-op mode is something I can't miss.

Here's some Portal footage to give you a sneak peek at the game:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/04/08/portal-2-co-o...

Hope it helps,

X

Portal 2, i've played crysis, and although i love mortal combat, i know somebody who helped test portal, and according to him, the new game is going to be amazing. Plus the advert looks really good. Like you said it's really challenging and fun + very addictive. The only down side is that if you're not very good at puzzles and stuff you may get agrivated or annoyed with portal.

My checklist in a Random order: *Batman Arkham Asylum *Batman Arkham city *murderer's Creed 2 murderer's Creed Revelations *Uncharted 2 Uncharted 3 eco-friendly Lantern Mass result 3 *God of conflict 3 *Mortal Kombat 9 Mega guy X =) no longer for ps3 tho video games with * are already on your checklist, i understand, yet as for PS3 video games, thats my checklist of video games to play, something of them, eh, they do exactly no longer make many high quality video games for playstation anymore, its unhappy i understand, Sony playstation is in a significant downfall too through ways, PS2 offered 154 million contraptions, PS3 offered sixty 3 million contraptions, im in simple terms sayin