Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

liquid asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

i want to start a pizza restaurant recipes and advice?

equipment wise. does anyone have a checklist of all that i deed. minus the oven mixer cheese shredder. bins for cheese ,vegtables . rack and pans for dough. cold table. work table. all stainless. hand tools. hood for oven. big can opener/ what else?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is a website where you will find everything you will need as far as your equipment list (http://restaurantequipmenttogo.com/2008/11/02/rest... . As far as recipes, since your just starting out Id stick to the basic like Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Cheese, Veggies.. As your company grows then start experimenting. I wish you all the best on your restaurant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you intend to sell pizza in volume, you will need a large dough mixer, and if you want it to be authentic, build a brick oven that will keep a steady 800 degrees and please make sure that the racks are made of stone since they retain the heat and bakes the pizza evenly.

The blogget ovens make a good pizza, but nothing compares to a brick oven pizza.

Set up your Bay Marie (cold station) so it will be in the order of an assembly line so you could make the pizzas in a quick and orderly fashion.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You'll be surprised by how much money you will save Cook on low heat settings. Try different main dishes Enjoy the aroma's

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you start a franchisee of Pizza Hut,or Domino's ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you shoul djust not make a freaking restaurant in this current economy its a stupid idea and you rreally stupid for thinking about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.