Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL: TRUE OR FALSE: YOU ARE SHY?

BQ: PLEASE STAR I NEED TO GET 100 STARS TO SHOW OFF

Favorite Answer

thats not a true or false question. ur asking us to explain if we are shy or not. we can't simply answer with a true or false. i'm not shy for the most part. i get shy a bit at first but i warm up to the situation or person and it gets done.

True. I like to be quite most of the time to people i don't know, or if a go 2 some where new to me, a new enviroment I'm a very shy person

True and false

• wurz

fake. i've got been around the block, been interior the splendid, and been interior the incorrect. i'm no longer shy. i think of I in all threat anticipate too lots. i like human beings to be honest, and regrettably, too many fairly everyone isn't. it is not in all threat their fault that they do no longer seem to be, it extremely is in simple terms that they have got grown conscious of behaving that way. each as quickly as in a super collectively as i will meet somebody with a sturdy degree of integrity. yet no longer very in many circumstances. With adult men, or women human beings. i will count variety 'em on one hand. those are my close to and costly. My lifelong acquaintances. In relationships, too lots honesty isn't unavoidably a sturdy element. yet a level of it extremely is mandatory, to mushy off the humps and the bumps.

True

False on-line, but true in real life.

I used to be very shy, but i have came out of myself a lot since i began dating my boyfriend, i am still very shy when i am around people i don't know :)

False. I just choose not to talk to people when I think they're boring.

Mostly false. I guess it depends on the situation.

more true than false