Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL: TRUE OR FALSE: YOU ARE SHY?

BQ: PLEASE STAR I NEED TO GET 100 STARS TO SHOW OFF

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

thats not a true or false question. ur asking us to explain if we are shy or not. we can't simply answer with a true or false. i'm not shy for the most part. i get shy a bit at first but i warm up to the situation or person and it gets done.

• 9 years ago

True. I like to be quite most of the time to people i don't know, or if a go 2 some where new to me, a new enviroment I'm a very shy person

• 9 years ago

True and false

• wurz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

fake. i've got been around the block, been interior the splendid, and been interior the incorrect. i'm no longer shy. i think of I in all threat anticipate too lots. i like human beings to be honest, and regrettably, too many fairly everyone isn't. it is not in all threat their fault that they do no longer seem to be, it extremely is in simple terms that they have got grown conscious of behaving that way. each as quickly as in a super collectively as i will meet somebody with a sturdy degree of integrity. yet no longer very in many circumstances. With adult men, or women human beings. i will count variety 'em on one hand. those are my close to and costly. My lifelong acquaintances. In relationships, too lots honesty isn't unavoidably a sturdy element. yet a level of it extremely is mandatory, to mushy off the humps and the bumps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

True

• 9 years ago

False on-line, but true in real life.

• 9 years ago

I used to be very shy, but i have came out of myself a lot since i began dating my boyfriend, i am still very shy when i am around people i don't know :)

• 9 years ago

False. I just choose not to talk to people when I think they're boring.

• 9 years ago

Mostly false. I guess it depends on the situation.

• 9 years ago

more true than false

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.