I want my hair color like ariana grandes and hayley williams.?

How do I get my hair color that shade? I used to have blonde hair but I died it red, now its like a light red/light brown since its fading. I really want that bright red/orange hair color but i know its gonna fade fast and Im not sure how to get it that color. Can anyone help me with tips on how to dye it then how to get it to not fade fast ?

Favorite Answer

Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

To get it that bright, you will need to bleach it first, then put the orange dye in.

To maintain the colour, you will need to re-dye it regularly, and use shampoo and conditioner formulated for prolonging colour. Your hair will also likely be damaged by this, so you'll need to limit the use of heated styling tools and make sure that you do deep conditioning treatments on a regular basis.

Please go to a hairdresser, otherwise you will just end up wrecking your hair.