please help cant rem?

a pizza has a radius of 9inches. the pizza is divided into sections. one of the section has a central angle with a measure of 60 degrees wat is da area of this section of pizza?

what happens to the area of the sector if u double the central angel?

how much greater in feet is the circumference of path B then path A? leave the answer in pie

path B is the outer circle, path A is the inner circle, the radius for path A is 20ft and the radius for path B is 35ft and c=2pie r

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The area of a circle is Pi x R2 = 3.14 x 9 x 9 = 254.5 sq in.

If the central angle is 60 deg, this is 1/6 of the circle ( 360/60), there fore the area of the section is 42.4 in sq. If you double the central angle, the area doubles.

• kully
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i could elect on the very effectual .243 because of the fact it is going to do each little thing i could anticipate a high quality of that approximate length to do. as properly, the .243 would be plenty greater convenient to locate and purchase in a larger type of retailers than would be the less undemanding .260. Availability is often a ingredient once you get out and remote from the massive city the place your purely ammo source could be a small city, mom & pop style of mercantile. you could rather plenty guess on looking this popular little high quality virtually everywhere you will locate ammo, and that's oftentimes additionally between the not expensive of the techniques. i admire that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.