World Heavyweight Champ Matt Hardy

EWW Champ Chris Jericho

Intercontinentsl Champ Evan Bourne

Unified Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz

Women's Champ Melina

Women's Tag Team Champions Lita and Mickie James

Raw intro plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUcKe-p0wEI

Youtube thumbnail

"Hello im Jim Ross and next to me is Jerry Lawler tonight is a huge night assisant GM Triple H has 3 #1 contenders matches planned for us also a superstar makes his return which he will appear in a few moments and tonight Anderson and Cena will team up yet again but this time to face the team of Kane, Abyss and Undertaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_ybQfJ_tY

Youtube thumbnail

Rey Mysterio makes his return he grabs a mic and enters the ring"last month i was taken out by a man named Edge to only me and RVD lose our tag team championships to 2 guys who are worthless cowards i want redemption and if RVD can't do it himself then i should be the one to kick edge's @ss i've been forced to sit at home watching that guy do nothing but"Kurt Angle music hits he enters the ring and says"Rey Mysterio your not the only one who has been sitting at home i've also been at home because nobody on this roster wants to appreciate the best wrestler alive today named Kurt Angle i am better then anyone including you Rey on this roster but hey Rey how about me vs you at Extreme Rules in a Stretcher match?"Rey"your on"Kurt Angle smiles as we cut to commercial"

Match 1. John Cena and Mr Anderson vs Abyss, Kane and Undertaker 2 on 3 handicap match

Abyss, Undertaker and Kane won after Abyss did a blackhole slam on Cena while Kane and Taker did a double chokeslam to Anderson

Match 2. #1 contenders match for the women's championship Victoria vs Katie Lea vs Trish Stratus vs Natalya

Victoria won via widows peak then HHH comes out and says"Victoria your match with Melina will be under Extreme Rules

We see World Heavyweight Champion Matt Hardy and Lita backstage as Matt says

Matt"baby finally i did it finally i rightfully earned and won the World Heavyweight championship and from here on i will hold this title nobody dammit and i mean nobody can take this away from me

Lita"Matt you deserve this win after what you did to HBK you deserve it but tonight i made sure neither of us had matches so we will be given the night off by Triple H so we can go rent a hotel room and celebrate

Matt and Lita are shown leaving the arena

Match 3. Evan Bourne{with Kelly Kelly} vs CM Punk non title

Punk won after a GTS

Mickie James comes out to the ring and she has a mic"my partner and friend Lita can't be here because she took the night off with her boyfriend but as 1 half of the women's tag team champions i can promise you that Angleina Love and Taylor Wilde will not become women's tag team champions because they aren't like me and Lita, me and Lita have a great bond together while Love and Wilde are a mismatch and at Extreme Rules just like when we won the Women's Tag Team Champions in a steel cage match we will walk out of the steel cage match still Women's tag team champions but i heard our challengers can't be here tonight so i have a open challlenge for any women in the back that' thinks their tough enough to face me"Maryse comes out and Mickie says"ha you your kidding me your nothing compared to me but you know i don't mind beating down people like you"

Match 4. Mickie James vs Maryse

before the match started Mickie gives Maryse the chick kick then she pulls Maryse by her hair and does a long kiss goodnight to Maryse for the win after Mickie holds the women's tag team title high as her music plays

Match 5. #1 contenders match for EWW Championship AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus

Sheamus won after the Celtic Cross to Styles , Jercho comes out and says"Sheamus our match at Extreme Rules will be a Street Fight

Main Event #1 contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship Christian vs Jack Swagger

Christian won after he did the Killswitch to Swagger Christian then has a mic"you know its a disgrace that a man like Matt Hardy won the World Heavyweight championship but i know deep down i can win because our match at Extreme Rules will be Tables, Ladders, and Chair"Christian music plays to close the show

Update:

EWW Raw preview next week

Christian and Chris Jericho reunite for one night only to take on Sheamus and Matt Hardy

hbk will address the fans after losing the title to Matt Hardy

Triple H vs Samoa Joe

and much much more to be expected

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dude, E-Feds have been washed up for a very long time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Promo 1:Rey Mysterio & Kurt Angle 10/10

2 on 3 handicap match

Match 1:10/10

Fatal 4-Way-Woman's Match

Match 2-10/10

Promo 2- New World Champ Matt Hardy with Lita 10/10

Match 3-10/10

Promo 3 10/10

Woman's Match

Match 4-7/10

Triple Threat Match

Match 5-10/10

Post Match-10/10

Main Event-10/10

Post Match-10/10

Marvelous show 9.5/10

• 9 years ago

Best Matches:

1) Evan Bourne vs. CM Punk

2) Victoria vs. Katie Lee Burchill vs. Trish Stratus vs. Natalya Neidhart

3) Christian vs. Jack Swagger

Good Show

Overall Rating: 9/10

• Promo 1-10/10

Match 1-10/10

Match 2-10/10

Post Match-10/10

Promo 2-10/10

Match 3-10/10

Promo 3-10/10

Match 4-10/10

Match 5-10/10

Post Match-10/10

Main Event-10/10

Post Match-10/10

-----

Saturday Nights Main Event - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkzuL...

Wrestlemania 27 - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuS1e...

RAW - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ambjh...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Match 1:5/5

Match 2:5/5

Match 3:4/5

Match 4:3/5

Match 5: 5/5

Match 6:5/5

it's good show 4/5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.