? asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 10 years ago

Who did El Cid influence?

El Cid was a famous Spanish commander, best known for The Reconquest.

I need to know who in history did he influence?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Reconquest is the entire time period spanning the conquest of the Iberian peninsula by the Moors and Islam, and the retaking of the area back by Spain (and Portugal) and Christianity.

a time line:

http://www.sispain.org/english/history/reconque.ht...

Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, was not only to become a symbol of national and Christian awakening, but also one of Spain’s greatest ever heroes – El Cid, the Chief. His exploits against the Muslims, on his white horse Babieca, thrilled Spaniards for centuries, although modern historians mainly see him as being more interested in power and financial rewards than religion.

• 4 years ago

a million. Up Up & Away- new child Cudi 2. i'm So Fly- Juvenile 3. spectacular- Rick Ross 4. Estacy- Bone Thugs N solidarity 5. Pursuit of Happiness- new child Cudi 6. The worldwide's ideal- R Kelly 7. immediately To the financial business enterprise- 50 Cent 8. not something from not something- Billy Preston 9. God In Me- Mary Mary 10. all the ideal way Turnt Up- Soulja Boy 11. You- Lloyd 12. genuine love- Mary J. Blige 13. Uptown- Drake 14. California Love- Tupac 15. C.R.E.A.M- Wu Tang prolonged kinfolk sixteen. interior the Ayer- Flo Rida 17. Can Heaven Wait- Luther Vandross 18. I ask your self If Heaven obtained A Ghetto- Tupac 19. Yo (Excuse Me bypass over)- Chris Brown 20. Hit Em Up- Tupac 21. youthful Love- Chris Brown 22. tell Me Why- Will Smith 23. Ridin On 4's- J-Dawg 24. Bulletproof- Raheem DeVaughn 25. All Eyez On Me- Tupac 26. An extra threat- Biggie 27. won't be able to think It- T-soreness 28. woman Lie, Me Lie- Yo Gotti 29. Love and Happiness- Al eco-friendly 30. shelter Ya Head Up- Tupac Sorry i did not like posting the questions, so indexed indexed under are the final 30 songs without the questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.