Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Do guys like girls pubic hair natural or trimmed ?

Mainly aimed at boys between 14-18

Favorite Answer

Every guy is different. Most men say they like Clean Shaved, I find this weird though because I don't find this a turn on at all. I like it when it's Natural and just trimmed a bit so it's kept tidy. It depends how much you have though, if you're like Bin Ladens beard down there definitely give it a good trim. But I hate it when it's clean shaved, I don't know why guys prefer it like that because personally I think it makes it look like a 6 year olds vagina. But just keep it tidy and you should be fine.

-16 Year old Guy.

I'm not a guy (I'm a 26 yo female), but personally I don't really care WHAT the guy wants, It's my body! I prefer to shave bare...I have a thing against body hair (on me and my bf), so I've been shaving since I was 14. Sometimes I'll break down and leave a little trimmed patch or strip, but MOST of the time, I'll just shave it all. I've found that most guys like it that way anyway and I feel cleaner and besides, who wants a mouthful of hair anyway (I know I don't, so my bf trims on top and shaves his 'boys' too). AND...I think we both get a little more 'attention' down there being shaved (I know my bf gets more of my 'attention' for sure).

Source(s): experience

Hi Jess. I know I'm not a guy, but may I suggest something?

A lot of guys prefer it trimmed at least a little bit because it's nicer... (um, how can I put this delicately?) ... when giving an intimate kiss, not to get a faceful of unruly pubic hair.

• Dave M

Trimmed is nice, natural is nice, but the bottom line is I don't like hair with my food soooo.........

Bald is the only way to fly. Smooth bald, shiny bald. I think if you shave you get more out of oral sex and even the sensation of touch is better.

Pubic hair doesn't seem to serve any purpose anyway.

I loathe pubic hair on girls & myself. Pubic hair is a disgusting, over-rated, sexual deterrent that has outlived it's purpose. Also when a girl keeps her pubes natural I can't even see her vagina (or to be pc, vulva).

The common sheep prefer's their girl to be hairy because they have been brainwashed into believing that pubic hair is the only thing that separates 8 year olds from 18 year olds.

But an ideal guy prefer's his girl to be smooth & realizes there's more to maturity than hair.

Source(s): I am the leader of the pubic hair removal movement.

depends on the person really, some like it natural some like it trimmed and some like it gone all together, but it also depends on the girls really as we have to put up with it as shaving can be really itchy when it grows back

i prefer a girl to be completely shaved all together i have been with all types of girls prefer clean shaven seems to look and be more cleaner down there also from a girls stand point of vireo from what i have heard girls like it better shaved as well cause its not messy or dirty when on there period s lot easier to clean with out the hair being there

Source(s): i am a guy and experiance with females

1

Source(s): Hair Loss Guide http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?3ktn

Depends on the guy. I guess some guys would like it natural while others wouldn't, and it's your personal choice anyway. Don't change it just because of what they like, you're the one who has to live with it!

• Big H

I have never seen a "pubic hair wig" so I guess all the pu55y I`ve had, has had natural hair, waxed, shaved, plucked or plaited..but natural !!!