Looking for a good gun to hunt hogs, coyotes, and deer with from medium to long range?

I am an avid bow hunter, but like to use a gun when necessary. I am looking to buy a new rifle and have done tons of research as to what caliber I should get. I live in south Georgia so the game here isn't huge. I want something I can kill deer, hogs, and coyotes with and maybe anything else in between. I... show more I am an avid bow hunter, but like to use a gun when necessary. I am looking to buy a new rifle and have done tons of research as to what caliber I should get. I live in south Georgia so the game here isn't huge. I want something I can kill deer, hogs, and coyotes with and maybe anything else in between. I have a nice .17hmr which I use for small game, rabbits and such, but I've heard it may not be enough for coyotes at medium range (150 yds) and I know it won't cut it hog hunting. I also have a 30-30 but haven't used it much because like I said I really like bow hunting, but having the gun definitely will affect my decision. I've done my research and found that a 7mm rem. mag. is probably the best for deer at the range I would use it at as it flies the straightest at the longest distance and anything bigger would be overkill. But on the other hand it's too much for coyotes. So I've heard a .270 is not too too big for coyotes but may be a little much and I know it's good for deer. A .243 is good enough for a deer, but maybe not at my desired range but its great for coyotes and hogs and I know a .223 won't be big enough for a deer. So should I use the 30-30 for coyotes and hogs and buy a larger caliber deer gun like the 7mm mag (I really would like to hunt in Africa so if I went this direction I may get an even bigger caliber to use for deer and bigger game like the .300 win. mag.) or does anyone know of any ideal caliber for all 3? 7mm-08, .270 wsm, .308 (which doesn't fly very straight or far compared to other hunting calibers)? I was mainly looking at browning x bolts for either an all 3 gun or either getting an x bolt for just deer and finding another cheaper model for just coyotes and hogs, maybe using my 30-30. I would just love to hear some opinions that may help. Any advice on another caliber or insight on previously mentioned options would be much appreciated. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading all this and for your answer!