A few pokemon questions for pokemon fans?

i have a fe intereting questions for pokemon fans some that people might not think about whoever annswers the most gets 10 points. :) 1: are there regulr animals in the pokemmon world? think about it the pokedex describes pokemon like pikachu as ''the mouse pokemon'' etc so does that mean there are... show more i have a fe intereting questions for pokemon fans some that people might not think about whoever annswers the most gets 10 points. :)
1: are there regulr animals in the pokemmon world? think about it the pokedex describes pokemon like pikachu as ''the mouse pokemon'' etc so does that mean there are animals? if there were would they not be seen?
2 can pokeballs catch people and items? if so give examples from the series.
3 do pokemon eat eachother? i heard or bird pokemon hunting wurmple but wouldnt that be gruesome?
4 why do you think pokemon evolve?
5 do you think the pokemon series should have stopped at platinum? i mean the new series has dumb lookin pokemon and weird names its like they have no new ideas.
6 why do parents let kids leave so young on these ''journeys''? (your opinions or from the series.)
7 are the kids dumb? it seems like they have no schools or education.
8 why cant you get pokemonn to walk out of their pokeballs? in all the games?
thanks. you can answer with opinions or facts.
5 answers 5