Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Is There Anyway I Can Get This Popular Guy To Get Me Pregnant?

IM 14 & I THINK im ready 4 a child & i hav the right guy (perfect!!) to get me pregnant but he doesnt want to have 1. so is there anyway i can sumhow poke holes in his condom with a needle without him knowing wut i did? how can i do it with out him seeing?

Favorite Answer

GTFO Yahoo answers right now.

im 16 so im not gonna say that your to young to have sex because im not much older then you... but i will say that you are to young to have a child, you still are a child and you cant even work yet to get money to support this kid that you want. so many young people these days want to have children because they think it will be fun, it might be sometimes but it will mess up your life for the most part and after you have this child you will probably wish you hadn't, which will hurt this child that you want so badly. you should grow up and enjoy your life and find a guy that will want to have children so you don't have to trick him into it, which means that if you do that he will want nothing to do with you and you will ruin his life also and he will always feel guilty for it. what if this child you want has some sort of physical or mental problem which means that it would cost alot for medical bills and would take up more of your time then a regular baby would, what if you have twins? you would have to drop out of school, you'll probably have to drop out from just having one child. i have friends that are 16 and are pregnant and they all say they're parents will take care of everything but they don't realize what it will really be like and how hard it will be for them too, you should wait until your at least 18. please <3

Source(s): many life experiences from friends.... i wish i could help <3

14 and you think you are ready for a child?!?!?! Are you serious this isn't doll house or barbies, You cant just think you want a baby and then the next day say OK I am done. You need help from a professional a baby is going to make the situations worse, he will end up leaving you.

Source(s): 28 weeks 3 days pregnant with a girl

You are 14. You are not ready for a child...no matter what you think. Babies are hard work, and take a lot of time, and effort. Try babysitting for a weekend or looking after a puppy.

YOU are 14 you ARE NOT READY FOR A CHILD. and do not ruin his life by doing such a thing that is sooo evil. I got prego at 17 NOT ON PURPOSE BUT BY BEING STUPID, 1 month before my 18th bday and she is due in 1 month. Let me tell you I AM NOT READY. but it's diffrent for me I am in college, have a diploma, and my fiance who is older than me has a very well aying job. I am scared, i cant go partY, i couldnt even o anything for my birthday. and even though love my unborn baby. I know my life is pretty much over. I have to take time off college to raise her :( I have to put her first and not me or my fiance or my friends. I dated a guy from 14 to 16 i thought we wer going to get married. your high school sweetheart is not your soul mate. trust me as much as it may feel like it he's not. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO HIM OR YOURSELF. having a baby is not easy. being pregnant is not easy. I am so scared and have so much on my plate. You are not ready for a child. you are a child yourself. i remember being 14 and i miss it :( i miss being carefree, ect. PLEASE dont do this to HIM or yourself. go to collee, have fun, grow up first. please

Source(s): I am about to be a mommy at 18 and I love my baby more than the whole world. but i am still not ready to raise a child and she is due in a month

You need to get grip on reality. You are 14 and clearly not and can't be ready for a baby.

You are so stupid if you think you are ready for a baby... he is the smart one in this whole deal...You need to get on some birth control and he needs to tell your parents about you trying to have a baby with him.... Girl you are crazy.... Good Luck and I pray for you to get wiser in your decisions.....

you're 14. you're NOT ready for a child, how would you support it? you don't have a job, you're in school. you need to seriously rethink your life.

You're an idiot. This kind of thing makes you wonder what's wrong with our corrupted society and young CHILDREN today =.='

ur 14 dont f ur life with a child