A Green Card holder and wanna travel to Swiss?

The tittle say it all. Yes, I want to go to Swiss this summer, but I'm always wondering do I need a Visa for it? I meant the Swiss Visa? And I'm kinda afraid I can't obtain it because everyone said that I'll need a proofs of my financial and I'm still a student. So how come I get 10K... show more The tittle say it all.

Yes, I want to go to Swiss this summer, but I'm always wondering do I need a Visa for it? I meant the Swiss Visa? And I'm kinda afraid I can't obtain it because everyone said that I'll need a proofs of my financial and I'm still a student. So how come I get 10K (that's what they said) in my bank statement?

I'm citizen of Vietnam, my passport still Vietnam's passport. That's completely sucks!
please help me out this time, I really need to go to Swiss before Aug, I got some important "situations" to deal with.

Thanks,
-Wayne