? asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 10 years ago

Does Walmart sell hot glue guns ? and the glue sticks ? Is there any other cheaper local stores to get it ?

the small ones. not the huge glue gun.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup, they do. Any craft store will have them too. I got a mini glue gun at Michaels for $3 and it works well for what I need, which is nothing very complicated. They had a regular size one for close to $10. Overall, hot glue guns aren't very expensive no matter where you get them.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does Walmart sell hot glue guns ? and the glue sticks ? Is there any other cheaper local stores to get it ?

the small ones. not the huge glue gun.

Source(s): walmart sell hot glue guns glue sticks cheaper local stores it: https://shortly.im/mLEVQ
  • 4 years ago

Hot Glue Gun Walmart

• labus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Glue Gun Walmart

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes they do sell those supplies, unless it's one of the WM that have cut way back on their craft department.

I bought a cordless one at Michaels (with a coupon of course) I love it. It sits on a base to get hot then it's cordless while you use it. Then you place it back on the base to warm up again. I do a lot of crafts and it has made my crafting even more pleasant.

Source(s): personal experience
  • 5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avo6G

Yes, you can get them in the craft section of Walmart. Happy gluing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

NO dollar store hense the DOLLAR store cheap for that kind of stuff and they do but kmart, krogers and ollies is probaly cheaper just google search you local store and then their websites to find more info

• 10 years ago

Yes they do, you can also get them at any craft store. You can get a very inexpensive one or pay a bit more and get a better one. my cheap one works fine, been using it for several years around the house for various crafts.

• 10 years ago

Yes they do, and sometimes dollar stores carry them.

• 10 years ago

michael's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.