How to lead a meeting on Lego Robotics?

I have zero experience with this, but am willing to learn alongside the kids.
Update: What kind of topics would I discuss at the introductory informational meeting? The kids have already been asked if they want to participate, so they know something about it...but want to go over what we will learn along the way, starting with 4-H's 'Junk Drawer' Robotics. Does anybody have experience with 4-H... show more What kind of topics would I discuss at the introductory informational meeting? The kids have already been asked if they want to participate, so they know something about it...but want to go over what we will learn along the way, starting with 4-H's 'Junk Drawer' Robotics. Does anybody have experience with 4-H 'Junk Drawer' Robotics? I have the curriculum, but not necessarily an outline for discussion. I'm not a 'teacher' kind of person that can take the info and make an outline for discussion. Help!
1 answer 1