Why are Filipinos always bragging about things? "FILIPINO PRIDE?" :s?

PS: I'm filipino. People here are weird. really. i am always playing call of duty 4 and it bothers me why philippine swat are so weak and NON tactical. They have poor camera movement in tv shows (watch Jabbawockeez in wowowee) And always brag about filipino pride or sumthng i dont get it. If manny pacquiao dies... show more PS: I'm filipino. People here are weird. really. i am always playing call of duty 4 and it bothers me why philippine swat are so weak and NON tactical. They have poor camera movement in tv shows (watch Jabbawockeez in wowowee) And always brag about filipino pride or sumthng i dont get it. If manny pacquiao dies i dont know whats gona happen. And here is the real question.

WHAT do other countries think about filipinos? I am 14 and i think ALOT. I think deeply everyday. About life and everything even tho i shouldn't, and i think the filipinos should just shut up. and don't tell me to shut up though. i'm no wannabe american, i just hate filipinos much.