Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

what does the star sign scorpio mean?

what are my strong points weak points, what other signs am i compatible with<, what does it say about my personality?

• Ramona
    Favorite Answer

A Scorpio is very deep and extremely sensitive. Most of them are very strong people who have been through hell and back again. You feel nothing halfway and you do nothing halfway. Its either heaven or hell, total ecstasy or absolute despair, love or hate, passionate invovlement or its completely ignored. Scorpios don't discuss how passionate, sensitive, intense, or extreme they are. You put up walls and control is a major issue for you. You control every muscle in your body to remain in control of what others know and of yourself. You're very private and many Scorpios live a lonely life because they don't share everything to their own spouses. You need someone very sweet, devoted, and imaginative to open up. Because you're so sensitive and emotional you have great understanding, lots of compassion and empathy. Scorpios like Leonardo DiCaprio are very concerned with our planet and the future generations. Scorpios tend to be tall, dark, and handsome. Some women who know a bit about astrology are always seeking one. They're like "omg they're sooo sexy!!" The stare Scorpios give and what they bring to the bedroom is notorious. Some of you guys can see right through people and they feel it. It scares the **** out of them! Others' stares aren't as intense. You concentrate fully on them. It confuses me to this day. Every Scorpio I've asked has a different reason for doing this stare.

Strong points are your concentration abilities, ambition, power, creativity, compassion, staying power, psychic abilities, intuition, depth, curiosity, investigative abilities, intellect, loyalty, magnetism, and nurturing abilities. Weak points are possessiveness, manipulation, asocial qualities, ruthlessness, vengeful nature, your big egos, and difficulty in forgiving, forgetting, and letting go. Lots of scorpios I know really need to work on their egos. If they had more humility it would be easier for them to forgive people and let go of the past. You guys are the best out of all the zodiac when it comes to holding on but what Scorpios are supposed to learn in this life is how to let go. See my sources for some great pages on the star sign Scorpio.

When it comes to compatibility its best when an astrologer can look at your entire birth chart (because you have more than one sign, one for each planet!) but you will always have a good rapport with star signs (aka sun signs) Capricorns and Virgos. They can ground you and you can build a good life with these two signs. They are reserved, cautious, and sensual. You feel very safe with them. You will share a lot of empathy and have a high compatibility with Cancers. They are very deep and will devote themselves to you. They love kids and are very compassionate like you. You have a lot in common with them. Scorpios tend to have a hard time in the long term with other scorpios. You don't bring out the best in each other, and the Scorpio-Taurus match is passionate but terse in most cases. It works better with the scorpio woman and taurus man but you could do better.

I have to tell you that you are compatible with those 4 signs as an astrologer but in most cases the Scorpio-Pisces match is WAY better than those other ones! Its like comparing your first boyfriend who sneezed all over you on the first date and you had a hard time connecting with to a soul mate. Lots of older scorpios who have played the field say they connected best with a pisces and did use the term soul mate. Check out my sources to see what some scorps say about their connection with a pisces it blows my mind. Pisces will give themselves to you in body and soul. This match tends to work out best with a Scorpio woman and a Pisces man, see my first source...haha. Pisces men make Scorpio women cry out of joy, I never heard of that happening when Scorpio women got with any other man. Pisces vex Scorpio because they can't figure them out. Pisces and Scorpio women draw in their Pisces/Scorpio man in so tenderly and mystically, that the bond they share will never completely be severed. This relationship can go beyond this earth and into the afterlife easily. Its a tough relationship in a way simply because you have to be completely honest with each other because Scorpios hate lying and 2 you tune in so well on each other you'd know if they lied right away! Scorpio with Pisces is a match that can't be beat by any other when it comes to intimacy, the emotional and intuitive connection, understanding, sex, passion... you have to experience it. They say these two signs were meant for each other.

• Joanne

Scorpio comes from the Greek 'Scorpus' meaning to Poison/Murder. Therefore Scorpio is traditionally understood as the sign of Psychopathia.

• Scorpio are compatible with->. Pisces and Cancer. This element needs security also, but with a different emphasis. Water represents feeling and emotions. The signs in opposition to your own will be where you will experience ...

... Earth, Air and Water: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are Fire signs; Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are Earth signs; Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are Air signs; and Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces are Water signs. There ...

... resourcefulness and holism. They are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces. Fixed signs are related to determination, focus and individuality. They are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. Cardinal signs ...

... knows about sun signs and love signs and most people have figured out whether or not a Gemini will do well by marrying a Scorpio. How many people, though, have thought to base their herbal remedies on ...

... their options open in case someone better comes along... A SCHEMING SCORPIO is voted most likely to try and convince you to have sex without a condom. Later on in the relationship, he will also try to win you over etc..etc..

Yo! Romona! or whatever-U come up in here like your the end all & thumb me down like i don't have the right to answer this Q.I am a scorpio & i will tell u why I stare at ppl.It's what u did 2 me!Feel my glaze bitcl-l! And u put all the Glory on male scorpios.WTF! Female scorpios couldn't/wouldn't coexist with another scorpio.We are opposite bipolar magnet.The polarity gravity would pull us away from 1 another.The power struggle alone would be who dies 1st.Like Mr. and Mrs. Smith.We are great close spirits,but could NEVER live together in harmony.I was born on Halloween and my persona is way better then the male scorpio.And from now on have some respect for other posters! We know things too.Perhaps we scorpios KNOW how to treat people we are very compassionate as u THINK you know or not know...

Thx for the answers everyone xx

so glad that I found this question already answered! Its like you've read my mind!