Do you have music festivals close to where you live. Do you recommend any?

This is a partial line-up of this years New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival . There are way to many stages and acts to mention here but it is an awesome festival for music lovers of all tastes. This is why I love New Orleans. In a couple of weeks the big music festival comes with acts like Jeff Beck, Bon Jovi,... show more This is a partial line-up of this years New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival . There are way to many stages and acts to mention here but it is an awesome festival for music lovers of all tastes.

This is why I love New Orleans. In a couple of weeks the big music festival comes with acts like Jeff Beck, Bon Jovi, Jimmy Buffett, Mumford & Sons, Robert Plant, Arlo Guthrie, Ricky Skaggs, Robert Cray, Dr John, John Mellencamp, John Legend, Cyndi Lauper,Arcade Fire, Willie Nelson, Edie Brickell, The Strokes, and hundreds more from Jazz, Rock, Blues, Gospel, Country and Cajun. It's a great 7 day festival. It used to be $10 a day but now it is $45 a day in advance and $60 at the gate. (I think that's the price this year). Still not a bad price for such a huge festival. Many of the local bands are more fun to go see than the big names. I hang out at the Blues Stage a lot. LOL