HELP! I'm a 17 year old boy and I REALLY need help on how to smell good/great. Calvin Klein cologne?

OK I'm a guy, and i need to smell really really good and I need to know how. HELP!? So, I take a shower, using irish spring soap icy blast and wash my hair. And that's about it. I get out, dry myself with a clean towel, and wear clean clothes. But for some reason I don't smell good or great - I... show more OK I'm a guy, and i need to smell really really good and I need to know how. HELP!?
So, I take a shower, using irish spring soap icy blast and wash my hair. And that's about it. I get out, dry myself with a clean towel, and wear clean clothes. But for some reason I don't smell good or great - I don't know but I kind of smell weird... And ANY deoderant I wear just makes it a little worse especially when I sweat when it's on. (my problem is the mainly underarms, everywhere else is fine. the clean shirts that are wear are the things that start to smell weird...or in other words, it's the front side of my upper body)
So maybe what I need to do is buy myself cologne that reacts well with my body chemistry (or a cologne that mixes really really well with my pheromones) and that smells really really really good - BUT I have several questions
1) when you're at a store or a mall, how do you know which cologne will smell GREAT on you (all over your body) before buying it? like I do you test it? how do I know which cologne will mix really really well with my pheromones????! is Calvin Klein good?? please help!
2) I live in NC, so I'm wondering where can I possibly get great smelling colognes that are within the range of 50$-60$? Macy's?
3) How do I apply the cologne once I buy it? On both wrists, the chest, and under the chin??
4) Does the kind of soap you use when you take a shower or the kind of body wash you use affect (or conflict with) the smell of the cologne? What kind of soap and body wash do you use? I use Irish Spring Icy Blast (Deoderant Soap) and I try not to use Old Spice Body Wash (Fresh) because it's very very strong.
5) Are you NOT supposed to spray cologne on your clothes? Do you just spray the wrist, the neck and the chest and throw on whatever clean shirt you have? Will the cologne on your body make the clothes you wear smell good as well?