Ann asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

幫我加稿~~~急需!!!英文高手請進~~~

我有篇文章要講3分鐘,但唸完發現只有1分半:((

If I were a bird,I could fly in the sky,I would see the sceneries all over the would.

The higher I could fly,the further I would arrive.Furthermore,I could be abroad without a ticket!I could get anywhere I want to be.I could see the white snow on the top of a mountain,I could see fish swimming in the calm lake.The first place I want to visit is definitely Europe.I've been dreaming of going there for long.I want to see the Eiffel Tower in France,the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy,and the museums in England.

Seeing places I've never been to,and getting away from all the things that bother me,aren't these marvelous?The only company that travels with me is freedom.After I'd see these scenes,I'd let you know how tiny we are and how beautiful the world is.

To Susan:

這老師幫我寫的XD

應該夠吧~

謝謝你喔~

最佳回答非你莫屬!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

If I was a bird, I could extendmy unused wings in the bright sky. I could use my small eyes to absorb the beautifulsights that spread all over the world. As I flap my wings harder, the views around me increaseand my memories would be filled with all the different eye-opening scenes. Justlike stepping onto a plan without a ticket. As a result, I would be able to setdown my foot in any places that I held in mind. Also, I could set my eyes onthe stunning white snow on the top of high mountains, and fish swimming in the peacefullakes. The first place I would love to visit would definitely be Europe becauseI have been dreaming of going there for a long time. I crave for the view ofthe Eiffel Tower in France, the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, and all themuseums that spreads around the delightful England. Taking in fresh airfrom diverse places and tosses away my complicated world, this idea would bethe most appealing for anyone. Freedom, the only friendthat I would carry around with me would accompany me throughout my adventures. After I have seen these scenes, I would informyou how tiny and closed mind people actually were and especially how beautifuland lively the world is.

不知到這樣夠不夠長~~ 你的文法要多多練習唷! 還有任何句點, 逗點... 都要空格喔!! 還有在比較正式的文章裡不能用縮寫唷!!!! <---- 很重要!!

Source(s): me~ =)