CIN623 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

請問英文高手,如何翻譯這電磁場相關句子?

請問英文高手,

下面的句子如何翻譯?

The electronic device treats the water by inducing magnetic AND electric fields with a continuous changing frequency.

Update:

This forces the free dissolved minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium to crystallize in the bulk of the water before the mineral ions (which are the cause of hard scale) settle at the walls of piping, bathroom or heating elements of dishwasher and washing machine.

Update 2:

This action stops or reduces any further build up of hard scale as there are less free mineral ions (used up to form harmless crystals) The capability of the water to dissolve minerals will also be increased and this is the reason why hard scale layers will be softened,

Update 3:

will slowly enter the water stream, and will disappear down the drain.

Update 4:

awz******,Jhonson 謝謝翻譯for me.

請問Jhonson 其餘部份也拜託一下好嗎?

Update 5:

大大!下面的翻譯正確嗎?

這迫使游離溶解的礦物質例如鈣與鎂在離子(這是結垢的主要原因)沈積在管壁或是住宅熱水器、浴室和洗碗機加熱器之前, 使他們在水裏結晶化. 這個動作大大地停止或減少任何水垢的沈積,這是因爲殘留在水裏的游離礦物離子減少了(形成無害的晶體),水溶解礦物質能力也將增強。這就是爲什么硬垢層會被軟化剝離,剝離物將慢慢地流入水流中排出消失。

Update 6:

感謝Jhonson大大指導!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The electronic device treats the water by inducing magnetic AND electric fields with a continuous changing frequency.

這電子裝置利用連續改變的頻率以感應產生磁場和電場來處理水‧

2011-04-12 13:46:02 補充:

版大自己翻譯的很好,只有以下二個小地方可以略加修飾:

..or heating elements of dishwasher and washing machine.

....或洗碗機和洗衣機的加熱元件‧

2.(used up to form harmless crystals)

(離子因形成無害的晶體而用光)‧used up 用光

• 10 years ago

I can't type in Chinese, but I can make the sentence a little easier to understand:

This device affects the water by making magnetic and electronic currents/fields with an alternating wavelength.

That might make more sense in a translator.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.