1) Some dumb romance I'd never read. The flowers, of course, would symbolize the love between the two people, and the fire would be the passion, which is both beautiful & destructive.
2) A story about war involving burning fields of red poppies in France.
3) A pyromaniac who lights everything on fire, including beautiful things.
That's all I can think of.
EDIT: "Why does everyone think it is a romance?"
1) It has the word "flower" in the title, which is usually about romance, & it's juxtaposed with "burning", which often pertains to passion.
2) The people who go on this site tend to write romance or fantasy. It's nothing very personal. I could see your book being about a lot of things. Given what I know about this section, though, I thought it was possible you were writing a romance. I didn't mean to assume...but you did ask.