What are some really good romance books for teens?
I read the Twilight series and some Sarah Dessen books....but I want to read a good romance book...yes i am a teenager...I dint really like vampire books anymore...if u can please give me some good suggestions :)
- Anonymous9 years agoBest Answer
- She's So Money by Cherry Cheva
- Fireworks (Four Summer Stories Anthology) by Niki Burnham, Erin Haft, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle
- Pool Boys by Erin Haft
- The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
- Secret Santa by Sabrina James
- Be Mine by Sabrina James
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- The Price of Admission by Leslie Margolis
- Giving Up The V by Serena Robar
- Good Girls by Laura Ruby
- Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- Vibes by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Spanish Holiday Or, How I Transformed the Worst Vacation Ever into the Best Summer of My Life by Kate Cann
- Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
- Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
- The Princess & The Pauper by Kate Brian
- Zoe & Chloe On The Prowl by Sue Limb
- Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling
- The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam
- Diary Of A Crush series by Sarra Manning (3 books)
1.) French Kiss
2.) Kiss And Make Up
3.) Sealed With A Kiss
- Thou Shalt Not Dump The Skater Dude And Other Commandments I Have Broken by Rosemary Graham
- The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor
- What Happens by Caityn Davis
- He's With Me by Tamara Summers
- The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot (6 books)
2.) Ninth Key
4.) Darkest Hour
- Gender Blender by Blake Nelson
- Boy2Girl by Terence Blacker
- Boys Are Dogs by Leslie Margolis
- In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg
- נα¢є ωαуℓαи∂Lv 69 years ago
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Intertwined (#1) and Unraveled (#2) by Gena Showalter
Shiver (#1) and Linger (#2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Clockwork Angel (#1) (Prequel series to Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones (#1), City of Ashes (#2) and City of Glass (#3) (The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare
Hush Hush (#1) and Crescendo (#2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Angel Experiment (#1), School’s Out Forever (#2), Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports (#3), The Final Warning (#4), MAX (#5), FANG (#6), ANGEL (#7) [Maximum Ride series by James Patterson]
GONE (#1), HUNGER (#2), LIES (#3), PLAGUE (#4) [GONE series] by Michael Grant
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
13 Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Willow by Julia Hoban
- Olive SorceressLv 79 years ago
I can give you a link to 74 lists of books that are young adult romance and go on for 4 pages.
If you go to the main page
you can log in and start rating, commenting, and creating book lists of your own that others will want to know about. I personally shamelessly use the site without contributing a thing.
They have thousands of books lists. You see the cover of the book and get a link to the book description. The lists are created by contributors who rate and review the books so you get a lot of input sometimes by hundreds of people.
At this site, for instance, you can pick science fiction and then get more specific lists like books that deal with time travel or aliens or robots. This site includes lists for children, young adults, adults, sci fi fiends, romance junkies, etc.
- simmondsLv 43 years ago
Try The Notebook, it is a traditional! The film could also be exceptional too. The writer is Nicholas Sparks. He's written different books like A Walk to Remember, and so on. I have observed those satisfying. You will have to take a look at them too.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 years ago
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
It sounds kind of.. well lame but its a great series.