Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How many years back are Republicans setting the economic recovery with their 78 billion in cuts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not sure but I think one Republican goal is to adversely affect the economy so that they have a chance for the presidency in 2012.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I quite have in no way heard something so incorrect in my total existence. we are printing funds we can't pay off and this on my own is reckless. we've left no longer something for our young ones. while can we stop spending and initiate repaying? regardless of what's carried out hundreds of hundreds of jobs would be misplaced, unemployment will sky rocket and debt isn't critically decreased. we would desire to choose for a sparkling product this is needed and in call for by using the entire international which will pull our economic gadget out of this trillion greenback deficit. What we choose is a miracle from God and we are pushing God out of united states of america of america. we choose God's advantages as quickly as back. we would desire to ask God to return to our land and bless our land and raise up a popular against our enemies so His hand of secure practices and provision will proceed interior the USA of a. united states of america of america is the country that has unfold the gospel of Jesus Christ by using the international and merely possibly God will bless our previous and undergo in techniques that our previous has been extra righteous than our modern. If we can repent, and swap from our wicked procedures, merely possibly God will heal our land. Washington with the two republicans and democrats has destroyed our restoration because of the fact they have not upheld the God of our land, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whose Son is Jesus the Christ, our Lord and Savior. Washington forgets this land grew to become into committed to God by using our forefathers. That God isn't Allah, nor any foreign places or Asian pagan god or goddess. The God of united states of america of america acknowledges Jesus Christ because of the fact the Son of God and the Savior of the international and the only thank you to the Heavenly Father.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

John E: you need to take a basic macro economic course, you are shockingly ignorant. Do public sector workers not spend their money in the private sector? Do they only spend their money at special government stores that do not stimulate the economy?

• John E
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Travers, please listen.

I am Peter, whining to the government to restart the economy. I whine enough that my congressfool gives me $100,000 for nothing, imagine it was in the 'stimulus'. That 100,000 is supposed to jumpstart the economy by a ripple effect of spending.

The problem is that the $100,000 has to come from somewhere. If it comes from taxpayers (paul), it is a net ZERO effect (or worse) on the economy, because the taxpayers don't have the same dollars to spend. If it comes from our kids through debt, that is future economic growth that is stunted.

You liberals need to get your heads on straight.

SHOCKINGLY ignorant.

You, sir, are appropriately named. Taking money from a pool which invests in industry, and placing it in the hands of WHOMEVER spends it for potato chips and beer. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other, except you HAVE TO SUBTRACT the effect of government waste. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Government work is too challenging for you.

Source(s): Thumbs down-givers -- are you offended by a cut at liberals, or you cannot comprehend the facts stated here. You are double-morons.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

So a $960 billion deficit, nearly twice what Bush's last one was, is somehow supposed to fix our economy?

Man, I wish I knew where you guys get this bullshit from.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

2-3 years.

Those jobs are crucial in a fragile economy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Our National Debt is over 14 trillion. Painful cuts have to be made

• LeAnne
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

A $14,000,000,000,000 deficit is NOT an "economic recovery" by any definition.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

For starters, two. Obama's first two years in office are the most wasteful.

• 9 years ago

Zero--->-Recovery, is that what the Democrats are calling this insanity, what do they call it when it goes the other way---UP, because all we have done under Obama is go DOWN, DOWN, DOWN , see the chart in 2009 and 2010

http://www.davemanuel.com/charts2/surpluses_and_de...

*****************************************************************************************************

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.