I'm trying to lose weight here??? It doesn't have to be a lot but I do want to get rid of the "muffin top"?

I'm 17 years old, I'm 5'1 and weigh 102 pounds. My problem here is that I'm skinny everywhere ACCEPT That I have a muffin top! It's so embarrassing! I hate it so much, it makes me look bad in dresses, so I end up not wearing anything tight in anyway. I just want to get rid of the live handles,... show more I'm 17 years old, I'm 5'1 and weigh 102 pounds. My problem here is that I'm skinny everywhere ACCEPT That I have a muffin top! It's so embarrassing! I hate it so much, it makes me look bad in dresses, so I end up not wearing anything tight in anyway. I just want to get rid of the live handles, they're big!! And I want a "girl 6 pack" but idk how I should get it with this stupid muffin top!! Any help please!!