Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 9 years ago

Meaningful, Beautiful, Amazing quotes?

Any quotes would be awesome :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Creativity has nothing to do with any activity in particular -- with painting, poetry, dancing, singing. It has nothing to do with anything in particular. Anything can be creative -- you bring that quality to the activity. Activity itself is neither creative nor uncreative. You can paint in an uncreative way. You can sing in an uncreative way. You can clean the floor in a creative way. You can cook in a creative way. Creativity is the quality that you bring to the activity you are doing. It is an attitude, an inner approach -- how you look at things.BY OSHO

"Ecstasy is our very nature; not to be ecstatic is simply unnecessary. To be ecstatic is natural, spontaneous. It needs no effort to be ecstatic, it needs great effort to be miserable. That's why you look to tired, because misery is really hard work; to maintain it is really difficult, because you are doing something against nature." by osho

Anger is active sadness; sadness is inactive anger. They are not two things. Watch your own behaviour. When do you find yourself sad? You find yourself sad only in situations where you cannot be angry. The boss in the office says something and you cannot be angry; it is uneconomical. You cannot be angry and you have to go on smiling -- then you become sad. The energy has become inactive. You come home, and with your wife you find a small thing, anything irrelevant, and you become angry.by osho

"Only people who carry the opinions of others need the support of others. "

"Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love."

"You will find meaning in life only if you create it. It is not lying there somewhere behind the bushes, so you can go and you search a little bit and find it. It is not there like a rock that you will find. It is a poetry to be composed, it is a song to be sung, it is a dance to be danced."

"What is needed is not something in which you can forget your loneliness; what is needed is that you become aware of your aloneness - which is a reality. And it is so beautiful to experience it, to feel it, because it is your freedom from the crowd, from the other. It is your freedom from the fear of being lonely."

"There is no need of any competition with anybody. You are yourself, and as you are, you are perfectly good. Accept yourself."

"Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disappearing. You cannot have heaven and hell together, you can have only one. It is your choice." - Osho

"Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don't know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue." - Osho

He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.

“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”

Source(s): david_villa11@yahoo.com
  • aaduu
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. --Albert Einstein

The biggest problem in the world

Could have been solved when it was small.

--Witter Bynner, The Way of Life According to Laotzu

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? --Abraham Lincoln

The best way to predict your future is to create it. --Peter Drucker

The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense. --Thomas Edison

• 9 years ago

Try http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/ .... it has quotes on almost on every topic that u can think of . There are love quotes, inspirational quotes, life quotes and more.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If I can stop one heart from breaking,

I shall not live in vain;

If I can ease one life the aching,

Or cool one pain,

Or help one fainting robin

Unto his nest again,

I shall not live in vain.

-Emily Dickinson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.