Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

幫忙翻譯,面試英文自我介紹

教授好,我叫XXX,來自於彰化,目前就讀於XXXX。

從小父母就採取民主、開放的教育方式,讓我有許多獨立思考與表達意見的空間。

從小我就不是一個喜歡出鋒頭的人,在班上的表現並不是十分活躍、很少擔任幹部,但只要是師長或是幹部交代的工作我都會努力完成,在團體裡我相信我是個很重要的一部份。

我的興趣很廣泛,一年級時參加網球社,二年級則加入了社及桌球社,我尤其喜歡團隊運動,平常在學校喜歡和同學一起打籃球,在隊伍裡我喜歡當助攻者的角色,幫隊友製造得分機會,雖然得分的人不是我但我也十分開心,因為我認為這就是團隊合作的精神。以上是我簡單的自我介紹。

以上

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

非翻譯機:

教授好,我叫XXX,來自於彰化,目前就讀於XXXX。

Hello (greetings) professor, my name is XXX, I am from ChangHua and currently studying in XXXX.

從小父母就採取民主、開放的教育方式,讓我有許多獨立思考與表達意見的空間。

Since I was very young, my parents employed a more democratic and open way of education, giving me more independent thinking and room to express my opinions.

從小我就不是一個喜歡出鋒頭的人,在班上的表現並不是十分活躍、很少擔任幹部,但只要是師長或是幹部交代的工作我都會努力完成,在團體裡我相信我是個很重要的一部份。

I was not a kid who liked to show off and was not very active in performance. I rarely undertook the roles of class leaders, but I would always do my best in whatever the teachers and the leaders of the class offered me to, I believe that I was an very important part of the society too.

我的興趣很廣泛,一年級時參加網球社,二年級則加入了社 (甚麼社?) 及桌球社,我尤其喜歡團隊運動,平常在學校喜歡和同學一起打籃球,在隊伍裡我喜歡當助攻者的角色,幫隊友製造得分機會,雖然得分的人不是我但我也十分開心,因為我認為這就是團隊合作的精神。以上是我簡單的自我介紹。

My interests are of a wide range: I joined tennis club in year 1 (the first year), table tennis club in year 2 (the second year). I like team sports the most; I usually play basketball in school with my classmates, I play as an assisting role to create chance of scoring for my teammates, I would be happy although it was not me who scored, because I think this is the teamwork spirit. That's it, this is my self-introduction.

2011-04-09 15:18:33 補充:

修改最後一段:

I joined 'the' tennis club in year 1, 'the' table tennis club in year 2.

Source(s): 本身在外國讀書
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.