幫忙翻譯,面試英文自我介紹

教授好,我叫XXX,來自於彰化,目前就讀於XXXX。

從小父母就採取民主、開放的教育方式,讓我有許多獨立思考與表達意見的空間。

從小我就不是一個喜歡出鋒頭的人,在班上的表現並不是十分活躍、很少擔任幹部,但只要是師長或是幹部交代的工作我都會努力完成,在團體裡我相信我是個很重要的一部份。

我的興趣很廣泛,一年級時參加網球社,二年級則加入了社及桌球社,我尤其喜歡團隊運動,平常在學校喜歡和同學一起打籃球,在隊伍裡我喜歡當助攻者的角色,幫隊友製造得分機會,雖然得分的人不是我但我也十分開心,因為我認為這就是團隊合作的精神。以上是我簡單的自我介紹。

以上

Rating
    Favorite Answer

非翻譯機:

教授好,我叫XXX,來自於彰化,目前就讀於XXXX。

Hello (greetings) professor, my name is XXX, I am from ChangHua and currently studying in XXXX.

從小父母就採取民主、開放的教育方式,讓我有許多獨立思考與表達意見的空間。

Since I was very young, my parents employed a more democratic and open way of education, giving me more independent thinking and room to express my opinions.

I was not a kid who liked to show off and was not very active in performance. I rarely undertook the roles of class leaders, but I would always do my best in whatever the teachers and the leaders of the class offered me to, I believe that I was an very important part of the society too.

我的興趣很廣泛,一年級時參加網球社,二年級則加入了社 (甚麼社?) 及桌球社,我尤其喜歡團隊運動,平常在學校喜歡和同學一起打籃球,在隊伍裡我喜歡當助攻者的角色,幫隊友製造得分機會,雖然得分的人不是我但我也十分開心,因為我認為這就是團隊合作的精神。以上是我簡單的自我介紹。

My interests are of a wide range: I joined tennis club in year 1 (the first year), table tennis club in year 2 (the second year). I like team sports the most; I usually play basketball in school with my classmates, I play as an assisting role to create chance of scoring for my teammates, I would be happy although it was not me who scored, because I think this is the teamwork spirit. That's it, this is my self-introduction.

2011-04-09 15:18:33 補充:

修改最後一段:

I joined 'the' tennis club in year 1, 'the' table tennis club in year 2.

Source(s): 本身在外國讀書