自己想的英文句子,請幫忙翻譯,感謝了。

警:先生,請你將車靠路邊停一下。民:請問有什麼事嗎?警:我們剛剛發現你行車不穩,所以將你攔停。警:請你出示行照、駕照。民:在這裡。警:先生,你這個是國際駕照,請問你有台灣的駕照嗎?民:我在美國有駕照,因為我才剛來台灣工作不久,所以還沒有去考你們台灣的駕照。警:那這樣不行,在台灣的道路上開車就是要有合法的台灣駕駛執照。警:先生,你的臉色通紅,而且我們聞到你有酒味,你剛剛有喝酒嗎?民:我剛剛跟朋友聚餐有喝一點紅酒。警:先生,在台灣酒後駕車是違規的行為,如果酒測值太高還是違法的行為,你知道嗎?民:我不知道在台灣酒後不能開車。警:先生,現在幾乎每個國家都有「酒後不能開車」的規定,何況你在美國還有考取駕照,你這樣說不知道,令人匪夷所思,而且酒後開車造成他人的生命財產受到威脅,你知道嗎?民:我知道了。警:那我現在要對你實施酒精濃度測試。警:現在酒測器歸零。警:請對著吹嘴用力且持續的吹氣,到我們喊停才停。警:現在酒測器正在列印你的酒測值。警:你的酒測值為0.45,已經超過標準值0.25了。警:現在我們警方要對你開出「酒後駕車」以及「無照駕駛」2張罰單。

Rating
  • Happy
    Favorite Answer

Police: “Sir, please park your car along the roadside.”

Driver: “What’s the matter?”

Police: “We asked you to stop, because your car was drifting.”

Police: “Please show me your driver license.”

Driver: “Here it is.”

Police: “Sir, this is an International Driver License. Do you have a Taiwan Driver License?”

Driver: “I have a US Driver License. Because, I am working in Taiwan only a short while ago, I have not yet applied for a Taiwan Driver License.”

Police: “This will not work. You need to have a valid Taiwan Driver License to drive in Taiwan highway.”

Police: “Sir, your face is flushed. We also smell alcohol. Was you drinking earlier?”

Driver: “I drank a little red wine during a dinner party with friend.”

Police: “Sir, in Taiwan driving after drinking is against the rules. Driving with high blood alcohol content is illegal. Do you understand?”

Driver: “I do not know one can’t drive after drinking.” Police: “Sir, in most countries, there is a rule prohibits driving after drinking. You should know better, when you have a US driver license. It is unbelievable for you to say that you do not know such a rule. Driving after drinking becomes a threat to both lives and properties of others. Do you understand?”

Driver: “I understand”Police: “I am asking you to take a Breath Alcohol Tests.”Police: “the breathalyzer is now reseted.”Police: “Please brow air continuingly into the machine, until we ask you ask you to stop.”

Police: “The breathalyzer is printing the result.”

Police: “Your Breath Test result is 0.45 exceeding the 0.25 limit.”

Police: “I am issuing you tickets for DUI and Driving without a license.”

其實美國並沒有喝過酒就不能開車的規定

只有Driving Under the Influence (DUI)的規定

這包括醉酒或毒品

Police: Sir, you car against the roadside stop.People: do you know what?Police: we have just found your vehicle instability, so will you stop stop.Police officer: please show your license, driver's license.People: here.Police: you, Sir, this is an international driver's license, you have Taiwan's license do?People: I in the United States have a license, because I just to Taiwan soon, so it did not go to exams you Taiwan's license.Police: so no, Taiwan drove on the road is to have a legitimate Taiwan driving licence.The police force, Sir, your face flushed, and we smell your wine, do you just have a drink?People: I've just drinking a little red wine with friends gathering.Police officer: Mr Taiwan drunk driving is the Act of violation, if the wine measured value is too high or unlawful acts, you know?People: I do not know in Taiwan can't drive after drinking.Police, now almost every country has "drunk can't drive" requirement, not to mention you in the United States also have to obtain a driver license, you say you don't know, it was incredible, and threats to the lives and property of others caused by drink-driving, you know?People: I know.Police: I should now like to implement alcohol concentration test for you.Police: alcohol measuring equipment now zero.Police: into the mouth hard and steady blow blowing, we call a halt before stopping.Police: alcohol measuring equipment is now printing your wine measured values.Police officer: measuring value of 0.45 your wine, has exceeded the standard value of 0.25.Police officer: now we police depart to you "drunk driving" and "driving without a license" 2 ticket.