how does being high on DMT feel?

i heard people say it was the best 20 minutes of their life. My friend just died at 35 in a motorcyle accident which made me realize how short life is and i'm trynin to get ****** up on as much stuff as possible before i die. live life to the fullest i guess. and i heard dmt is the most powerful drug so what does the high feel like.

• Kat
    Favorite Answer

DMT is not the kind of drug you take to get ****** up. It is the chemical that your brain floods with when you die. You visit another dimension inhabited by aliens/ancestors/us from the future. It is the afterlife, the U.F.O. and the end of time. The spirit molecule is not a drug it is a doorway. If you do take it, please take it very seriously.

(I've never done it but looked into it)

what I have heard is that it is an extremely powerful hallucinogen that comes on very quickly (think: seconds) and makes you trip hard for 45 minutes to an hour, I've heard that it never lasts more than an hour reliably, and that has earned it it's nickname "the business man's drug", because it can, in theory, be taken at the beginning of an hour lunch break, and have you sober by the end, with enough time to walk back in to the office